In case you can not access the feed from your camera. Then the problem may be that the IP of the camera sometimes changes, please follow the instructions below to know the IP of the camera and introduce it into the Gogogate2 App configuration:
- With the camera connected to the network, please connect to the camera through your computer with the search tools here and select your camera by double clicking in it's IP. That will open a window on your browser.
- From the browser page please login with your user and password set in the configuration of the camera.
- Select the option Network --> IP Configuration
- disable the checkbox that says: Obtain IP through DHCP.
- The IP shown will be the only one for the camera from now on. Please introduce that IP in the Gogogate2 configuration for the video and the port shown in the search tools.