To connect the iSmartGate Cam to the ismartgate you need the camera's IP. There are two options to know the IP of your camera:
- Access the IP of your camera through the iSmartGate cam App:
Please note that you need to have the video plugin activated to be able to add a camera, the instructions here.
- You can connect to the Camera with your computer by executing the Search Tools software provided in the CD that comes with the camera, or from here:
Once you have the IP of your camera, then you need to introduce it in the video configuration on your ismartgate App:
- Open your ismartgate App
- Go to the configuration of the device
- Select the option Video
- Select the dropdown menu to select the correct camera
- Select iSmartGate Cam in the dropdown menu for the cameras
- Choose your model, this option for the Indoor camera.
- This case for the Outdoor camera.
- Enter the IP from the instructions above and the login and password used to configure the iSmartGate Cam (NOT the ismartgate device)