In case the Gogogate2 App is not able to access the feed from the iSmartGate Cam, the problem most likely is that the IP of the camera has changed. There are two options to know the IP of your camera:
- Access the IP of your camera through the iSmartGate cam App:
- You can connect to the Camera with your computer by executing the Search Tools software provided in the CD that comes with the camera, or from the instructions here.
Once you have the IP of your camera, then you need to introduce it in the video configuration on your Gogogate2 App:
- Open your App and select EDIT on the bottom-right of the screen
- Select CONFIG DEVICE
- Login with your Gogogate2 Account
- Select the option Video
- Select iSmartGate Cam in the dropdown menu for the cameras
- Choose your model, this option for the Indoor camera.
- This case for the Outdoor camera.
- Enter the IP from the instructions above and the login and password used to configure the iSmartGate Cam
Then the camera should be working. In case you want the IP not to change and not have to do this every time, then follow the instructions below:
- Connect to the camera's configuration page from your computer. Use the IP and port known from before and introduce it into the browser, this will be the outcome:
- From the browser page please login with your user and password set in the configuration of the camera.
- Please select the option Network --> IP Configuration:
- Then, please disable the checkbox: Obtain IP from DHCP:
Now the IP shown there will be the IP for the camera, and that will not change.