A) If you have firmware version 2.5:
Note: In order to set up your camera you must activate the video plugin previously. Instructions on how to activate a video plugin can be found here.
Once you have installed your IP camera, please download the IP CAMERA TOOL software program:
- Once successfully downloaded, please run the program. You will then get information about your camera’s IP address and port.
- Open the Gogogate2 APP and go to EDIT -> CONFIG DEVICE -> VIDEO.
- Select ISMARTGATE CAM in the IP-CAM drop down menu.
- Introduce the MODEL, For the Outdoor camera the model is iSG-CAM-02W, and for the Indoor camera the model is iSG-CAM-01W.
- Replace [IPADDRESS], [PORT] fields with your camera IP address and port (Shown in the snapshot above from the program).
- Introduce your camera’s User ID and Password (NB: these credentials are different from the admin credentials for Gogogate2)
Once you have filled all required information, press UPDATE to save new camera set up.