A) If the problem is the error message: Download Failed:
- Please make sure that the Wi-Fi your mobile phone is connected to is the same as the Gogogate2 (With Dual band Routers please make sure that the network used is the 2.4GHz and not the 5GHz).
- Then, Reset the router to update the IPs it set for all the devices.
- After that, if the problem is not resolved please unplug and plug again the Gogogate2.
B) If the Gogogate2 no longer connects to your mobile phone or the notifications are no longer working:
- Can you please check the status lights on your Gogogate2? The red light should be steady and the green light should be blinking. If that is not the case, it is most likely a problem with the SD card. The solution to this issue is explained here.
- If the status lights are correct then please unplug and plug again the Gogogate2.
If none of the above options solved your problem, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you in any way necessary.