In case your green STATUS light does not blink any more after some time using Gogogate2, means your SD card got corrupted.
- Unplug the power cable
- Eject the SD card (push to release)
- Plug the SD card again (push to lock)
- Plug the power cable
- Wait 2 min
If this did not solve the problem, then
Try to reprogram the SD card using the below guide:
You will need to set up again your Gogogate2. Setup Instructions.
- If you were unable to reporgram the SD card, please send an email to email@example.com with your Order ID and/or purchase date.
- Our team will send you a replacement SD card if your device is STILL UNDER WARRANTY.
- In case the RED light is NOT STEADY, please note it is a power issue, please check the power supply is providing enough power to the device.