Can you please check the status lights on your Gogogate2's USB Wi-Fi Adapter?
A) If the Blue light is NOT blinking at all:
- Please make sure that your Wi-Fi signal is strong enough, the instructions are here.
- Check if the network is the correct.
B) If the blue light is blinking Intermittently:
- Please make sure that the Wi-Fi name and password were introduced correctly.
- If it shows (Wrong WEP Password), the instructions to fix this issue are here.
C) If the Blue light is blinking constantly:
This is a common problem when your router blocks the DNS servers used by default by Gogogate2. In order to get this issue resolved, you must set up your network settings in “Manual Mode”:
- First, check your router IP address. If you do not know how to do so, please click on the link.
- Open the Gogogate2 APP and access the Wi-Fi settings menu (EDIT -> CONFIG DEVICE ->Wi-Fi).