Please check which operational system is your phone using:
A) Android 9 Pie:
In case you have Android 9 Pie there is an issue with the Gogogate2 detecting the phone, we will create a new update fixing this issue as soon as possible.
We are sorry for any inconvenience,
B) Any other Operational System:
About notifications in Gogogate2, please make sure that all this requirements are correct:
- Do you have a sensor attached to your Gogogate2? Can you see the STATUS of your DOOR correctly? (Opened or closed). Only when the STATUS of the door changes, the Gogogate2 will send an alert.
- Only admin accounts can be "added" in the ADMIN ALERTS. Are you admin? Open Gogogate 2 app -> EDIT -> INFO: Login=admin, NOT Admin.
- The alerts are only sent if the DOOR is in GARAGE MODE. Open Gogogate 2 app -> EDIT -> COFIG DEVICE -> DOORS
- Can you check if the Gogogate2 app can receive notifications?
- IOS: -> iPhone settings -> Gogogate2 -> Notifications -> Allow notifications
- Android: -> settings -> Apps or App manager -> Gogogate 2 app -> Notifications -> Allow
If you meet all of the above requirements and you still do not receive notifications, please follow the instructions below:
- Open Gogogate 2 app -> EDIT -> CONFIG DEVICE -> ADMIN ALERTS -> Delete your phone
- Close Gogogate 2 app. (From the background too)
- Open Gogogate 2 app -> Stay connected to it on the main screen for at least 6 seconds.
- Open Gogogate 2 app -> EDIT -> CONFIG DEVICE -> ADMIN ALERTS -> Enable your phone