If you are setting up your Gogogate2 for the first time:
- Please be aware that the mobile data should be disabled to be able to connect to the Gogogate2 Wi-Fi.
- Sometimes this gets solved by turning off and turning on again your mobile phone.
- Please go to your phone's Wi-Fi settings and select forget the Gogogate2 Wi-Fi. Then try to reconnect.
If your Gogogate2 has been working until now, after resetting your phone does not connect to the Gogogate2 Wi-Fi, and the USB Wi-Fi adapter is not blinking:
- Please make sure that your Wi-Fi signal is strong enough, the instructions can be found here.
- Check if the Wi-Fi selected is the correct.
- If all the previous suggestions did not work please contact us at email@example.com and we will do our best to solve this issue.