The native default browser that comes with Samsung phones does not work with the webpage to associate the device with Google Home. It is necessary to use Google Chrome.
To make Google Chrome your default browser please follow the instructions below:
To setup Google Chrome as your default browser on any Android Phone:
- On your Android, find Google settings in one of these places (depending on your device):
- Open your device's Settings app. Scroll down and select Google.
- Open a separate app called Google Settings .
- Tap Apps.
- Open your default apps:
- In the top-right, tap Settings . Under 'Default', tap Browser app.
- Tap Advanced Default apps Browser app.
- Tap Chrome .
For any further information, see here.